Pacific Green Technologies Group
PGT is a publicly traded (US OTCQB, ticker: “PGTK”), US-incorporated, global environmental technologies group with offices in the UK, Monaco, China, Hong Kong and Canada. PGT has evolved from a niche technologies development start-up into a globally recognized engineering, procurement and construction services (EPC) group in the emissions controls, renewables and energy storage sectors.
PowerChina is a government-owned EPC, with over US$49b in annual revenues and more than 800 projects across 80 countries globally. PowerChina provides the joint-venture with vast engineering capabilities and streamlined manufacturing facilities. With US$70b in assets and over 30,000 technical support staff, PowerChina is one of the world’s largest EPC organizations.
Pacific Green Environmental Technologies (Asia) Limited is a Shanghai-incorporated joint-venture partnership between PGT and PowerChina, with PGT owning 50.1% and PowerChina owning 49.9%. The unique partnership offers:
- Manufacturing strength
- Political, business and strategic connections
- Procurement and supply-chain optimization
- Access to additional factories and supply centres due to the JV’s localised relationships
- Global battery market intelligence and in-depth understanding of market variables in each geographical region
With a team of over 75 engineers, battery technicians and support staff, the JV will oversee all aspects of the project from conception to delivery, including:
- Feasibility studies
- Design engineering
- Facility layout
- Energy management system
- System optimization and software management
- Project management